Tyvek® Protective Coveralls & Accessory Sizing Guide
|Small||5′ – 5’6″||100 – 125 pounds|
|Medium||5’2″ – 5’7″||125 – 160 pounds|
|Large||5’6″ – 5’10”||140 – 200 pounds|
|XL||5’7″ – 6’2″||155 – 220 pounds|
|2XL||5’11” – 6’4″||180 – 240 pounds|
|3XL||6’2″ – 6’6″||240 – 280 pounds|
|4XL||6’4″ – 6’8″||260 – 320 pounds|
|5XL||6’6″ – 7′||320 – 370 pounds|
Tyvek Aprons: 24″Wide x 34″Long
Tyvek Shoe/Boot Covers come in Large / X-Large (Mixed in Case Qty).
Tyvek Hoods are “One Size Fits All”
Tyvek Sleeves are 21″ Long
Tyvek®, (Spunbonded Olefin), Specifications
With a Tyvek® coverall you don’t have to compromise. That’s because Tyvek® disposable coveralls deliver the best balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a proprietary manufacturing process, Tyvek® features a protective inherent barrier. Tyvek is 100% High Density Polyethylene, (HDPE), and it’s generic trade name is “spunbonded olefin”. So, unlike other protective clothing fabrics, which have either a film or coating that can be easily scratched or worn away, Tyvek® suits provide a barrier through the entire fabric. As a result, your protection is not compromised unless the clothing has been completely torn which isn’t easy to do because of the strength and durability of Tyvek.® Make sure you’re getting Tyvek.® Ask for it by name. Barrier Protection You Can Trust, Durability That Isn’t Easily Compromised
- Tyvek® is the industry standard for dry particulate barriers. Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns can’t pass through Tyvek® even after it’s been abraded.
- Tyvek® is an inherent barrier not easily scratched or worn away. Comfort You’d Never Expect Standing still, your body radiates heat and moisture vapor. So, it’s no surprise that working in protective apparel that can’t breathe escalates the problem dramatically and can affect productivity. It’s called heat stress. And, it can seriously compromise your safety, especially in hazardous environments.
- Tyvek® lets air and moisture vapor pass through.
- Tyvek® breathes. Breathability is a key factor in reducing heat stress.
- Tyvek® is six times more breathable than microporous film garment materials.
- Tyvek® is available in a wide variety of garment styles, such as coveralls, lab coats, smocks and aprons and has a wide range of applications in many different industries.
A NY doctor, Craig Spencer, recently returned from Guinea from volunteering to help eradicate Ebola has returned infected with the virus. He makes the fourth person in the United States infected with the Virus.
Spencer returns to New York after Africa.
Spencer returned to New York on October 17th and began to start feeling symptoms of exhaustion and developed a fever this Thursday.
AMC’s hit show “The Walking Dead” has just launched their 5th season, and it’s already making waves. We can’t help but be interested in the techniques they’ve used to survive and stay safe from walkers, from disease, and from other survivors! So in this infographic we take a look at the tools they’ve used to survive (including weapons, shelter, protective gear, vehicles, and food,) and give a few suggestions of our own.