The Walking Dead Season 5: Tools for Survival
AMC’s hit show “The Walking Dead” has just launched their 5th season, and it’s already making waves. We can’t help but be interested in the techniques they’ve used to survive and stay safe from walkers, from disease, and from other survivors! So in this infographic we take a look at the tools they’ve used to survive (including weapons, shelter, protective gear, vehicles, and food,) and give a few suggestions of our own.
Not surprisingly, you’ll see that we would’ve recommended grabbing some protective Tyvek® gear before leaving the CDC. We’d also suggest finding the nearest Costco-type warehouse store for shelter…after all, they’re loaded with food and only members can enter! What recommendations would you give The Walking Dead’s survivors?
Looking to grab some extra protective gear for yourself, your family, or your business? You may want to pick up a few of our biohazard suits, which are selling like crazy (due to the recent spread of ebola.) There is no need to wait to prepare for potentially hazardous situations. Get prepared by stocking up now.
- Tyvek® Suits with Hood and Boot $150.75 – $201.25
- Tychem® QC Hazmat Suit with Hood and Boots | Disposable Biohazard Suits for Sale $127.25 – $168.25
- Maxshield™ Coveralls with Hood and Boot $7.25 – $122.75
- Tyvek® Suits with Hood $148.75 – $198.50
- Tyvek® Work Jumpsuits for a Variety of Uses $120.50 – $1,562.25