Why “No Guilt” with our Protective Tyvek® coveralls?
Because our Tyvek® clothing can be recycled, making it affordable protection you can feel good about – both for your wallet and for the environment.
- Tyvek® suits deliver the same world-famous Tyvek® protection at a fraction of the cost.
- Tyvek® clothing offers more protection, durability, and comfort than other barrier garments.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed, absolutely. Our unique money back policy asks no questions and imposes no time limit.
Quality Assurance Testing
Our patented recycling/reconditioning process ensures that each Tyvek® garment we sell retains its full protective qualities. Independent testing proves our recycled Tyvek® clothing is equivalent to new in every way.
Tyvek® Clothing Applications
Tyvek® protective clothing comes in a variety of styles: disposable coveralls, lab coats, smocks, aprons, shoe covers and sleeves. These are just a few of their uses:
- Painting, spray painting
- General maintenance
- Lead or asbestos abatement
- Mold remediation
- Dry chemical applications
- Pesticide/herbicide spraying
- Radioactive dust
- Food processing
- Environmental clean-up
- Abrasive blasting
- Modesty garments
- Cross-contamination prevention
Why Tyvek® Clothing Is The Market Leader Worldwide:
- Tyvek® clothing has a single layer of fabric made with 100% high density polyethylene. HDPE makes Tyvek® highly resistant to dry particulate matter, paint, aerosols, bloodborne pathogens, and more.
- Tyvek® protective clothing is tough and almost impossible to rip or tear… strong enough to reuse but cheap enough to throw away when it’s time.
- Tyvek® fabric breathes. It allows heat and sweat vapor to pass through but not water or other liquid molecules. So you feel comfortable and confidently protected.
- Tyvek® Suits with Hood and Boot $150.75 – $201.25
- Tychem® QC Hazmat Suit with Hood and Boots | Disposable Biohazard Suits for Sale $59.50 – $154.50
- Maxshield™ Coveralls with Hood and Boot $7.25 – $122.75
- Tyvek® Suits with Hood $148.75 – $198.50
- Tyvek® Work Jumpsuits for a Variety of Uses $120.50 – $1,562.25