Dallas Ebola Man Dies
DALLAS, Texas – According to authorities, Dallas Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan died Wednesday morning at 7:51 am due to Ebola.
Duncan flew from his home country of Liberia on September 19, 2014 landed in the US the following day showing no signs of symptoms.
Duncan then began showing symptoms on Sunday, who was rushed to Presbyterian Hospital.
“Mr. Duncan succumbed to a guileful illness, Ebola. He battled valiantly in this fight. Our experts, the specialists and medical attendants in the unit, and also the whole Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas group, are likewise lamenting his passing. We have offered the family our backing and sympathies at this troublesome time.” – Dallas Presbyterian Hospital.
Duncan was quarantined and isolated at Presbyterian Hospital for 10 days.
- Tyvek® Suits with Hood and Boot $150.75 – $201.25
- Maxshield™ Coveralls with Hood and Boot $7.25 – $122.75
- Tychem® QC Hazmat Suit with Hood and Boots | Disposable Biohazard Suits for Sale $127.25 – $168.25
- Tyvek® Suits with Hood $148.75 – $198.50
- Tyvek® Work Jumpsuits for a Variety of Uses $120.50 – $1,562.25