When work involves being exposed to all sorts of hazardous chemicals, it’s important to have the right protective clothing available in the workplace for yourself or your staff. Recycled Tyvek® suits are recommended as they provide total protection against harmful particulates that could harm human skin thanks to their material’s chemical and tear-resistant properties.
Tyvek® Coveralls: Protection Starts At the Top
Your job calls for full body protection in a disposable coverall. This Tyvek® suit was made for the task, with elasticized cuffs to protect arms and legs.
It’s a tough, disposable plastic suit that keeps wet and dry particulate matter away from the skin, giving the wearer full protective coverage in a flexible, comfortable material.
Our Tyvek® protective suits are available in a variety of styles including plastic suits without hoods as well as those with a hood and boots.
The durable Tyvek® fabric is hard to tear or puncture, yet it functions as a breathable membrane that allows body heat and sweat to escape while preventing chemicals, paints and particles from getting in.
This allows you to keep working in safety and in comfort until the job is done.
The Disposable Coverall You Can Actually Afford to Throw Away
Whether you buy them in a case of 25 or individually, disposable Tyvek® suits are priced far lower than new ones. They’ve been tested to ensure they maintain their full protective qualities.
So when you buy disposable coveralls from MPE, what you’re getting is a garment that protects you… at a fraction of the cost.
And when the workday is done, you can throw your disposable coverall away or reuse it.
Why Buy a Tyvek® Suit?
Either you or your staff need protection from all sorts of harmful materials: paint, chemicals, construction products, oil, grease, fiberglass, mold, etc. A Tyvek® coverall is the industry standard in all those applications for many reasons:
- Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns can’t pass through Tyvek® even if the fabric has been abraded.
- Tyvek® Coveralls are not easily scratched or worn away.
- Tyvek® Coveralls are made with one material in one layer, unlike laminated fabrics that leave you exposed if the outer coating is scratched off.
- Tyvek® Coveralls let air and moisture vapor pass through, reducing the chances of heat stress.
- Tyvek® Coveralls are six times more breathable than microporous materials.
- Tyvek® Coveralls have a wide range of uses in many different industries.
Find out more about Tyvek® at our FAQs page.