Tyvek Clothing: Protects You While Costing Up To 40% Less!
Protective Disposable Clothing For Any Job.
Quality Assurance Testing
Our patented recycling/reconditioning process ensures that each Tyvek garment we sell retains its full protective qualities. Independent testing proves our recycled Tyvek clothing is equivalent to new in every way.
Tyvek Clothing Applications
Tyvek protective clothing comes in a variety of styles: coveralls, lab coats, smocks, aprons, shoe covers and sleeves. These are just a few of their uses:
- Painting, spray painting
- General maintenance
- Lead or asbestos abatement
- Mold remediation
- Dry chemical applications
- Pesticide/herbicide spraying
- Radioactive dust
- Food processing
- Environmental clean-up
- Abrasive blasting
- Modesty garments
- Cross-contamination prevention
Why Tyvek Clothing Is The Market Leader Worldwide:
- Tyvek clothing has a single layer of fabric made with 100% high density polyethylene. HDPE makes Tyvek highly resistant to dry particulate matter, paint, aerosols, bloodborne pathogens, and more.
- Tyvek protective clothing is tough and almost impossible to rip or tear… strong enough to reuse but cheap enough to throw away when it’s time.
- Tyvek fabric breathes. It allows heat and sweat vapor to pass through but not water or other liquid molecules. So you feel comfortable and confidently protected.